Our Guarantee: When you purchase WorkLife ExcelTM, your employees will be excited and they will benefit from each issue. You will see a direct link between its articles and how they can help your bottom line. If not, or if for any reason you feel that WorkLife Excel is not for you, we will gladly refund the unused portion of your subscription.
Sample Articles from EAPtools.com Newsletters
- Ditch Those Zero Balance Credit Card
- Dealing with Coworker Conflicts
- Helping Your Injured Coworker Bounce Back!
- Improving Morale: Worth Money!
- Making Your Nap More Productive
- Premarital Counseling: Before You Take the Plunge
- No Escape with Smokeless Tobacco
- Art of Asking for a Raise
- Bullying Behavior at Work
- Get More Intimacy Power from Good Communication
- Meeting Elder-care Needs from Afar
- Alcohol to Sleep? Forget It!
- Fighting Procrastination
- Teaming With Your Supervisor
- Manage Stress by Looking Forward
- Water: How Much Should You Drink, Really?
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Smiling E-mails: Improve E-mail etiquette
- Gambling Addiction: A Bad Deal
- Can Feet Get Carpal Tunnel?
- Stress Tips from the Field (Frequent Column)
- Nursing Home Okay? Ask Patients First
- Should You Loan Money to Coworkers?
- Mobile Phone Rage and Distracted Driving
- Shifting Your Focus to Manage Stress
- Secrets to Team Health
- Alcohol Problems Discriminate Against Women: Why?
- Avoiding Annual Performance Evaluation Surprises
- Kids and Summer Drug Use
- Coworkers & Grief
- Sleepy? Office Wake-Up Exercises
- Is It More Than the Blahs?
- Internet Got a Hold of You?
- The Feedback Sandwich
- Free Medications: Where to Go
- Ecstasy: Tripping Trouble
- Volunteer! Meet a Special Someone
- Bad Attitudes Can Be Catching
- When Helping is Hurting
- Managing Anger--Try This
- After the Fright: Trauma Coming Back
- Open Season Health Insurance: What to Think About Before You Pick a Plan
- You’ve Got "Eternal" E-mail
- Exercise Made Easier
- Illicit Use of OxyContin®: Drug Abuse Surge
- Calming Your Customers
- There's Treasure in Family Meetings
- Getting Past Panicky Public Speaking
- CTS Wrist Pain! Attack It Early
- The Meeting Meter: Online Cool Tool to Measure the Cost of Your Long Running Meeting
- Argue But Stay Friends
- 9-11-01: Life in the First 30 Days
- Fibromyalgia: Hidden Illness at Work
- Achilles Heal of Parental Guilt
- Secondary Trauma and the Terror at Virginia Tech
"When I distributed WorkLife Excel newsletter, my companies instantly saw a true corporate-level publication and positive view of my EAP company. Employees love it! You can instantly tell the articles are written by an EAP pro. Dan, awesome job! Thanks!"
Joe Lemmon, LCSW-C, CEAP, SAP, President
HR Workplace Solutions, Inc.
"Dan, thanks for your professional work. Your WorkLife Excel newsletter is getting rave reviews from our clients. We are very proud to have our name on it!"
Clancy Yeager, EAP Manager
The Phoenix Connection
"Dan, WorkLife Excel has given me the opportunity to reach all employees I serve. The information is timely and useful! The topics address issues faced by both employees AND managers."
Jim Seng, EAP Manager
Warren, New Jersy